At the YMCA, we expect staff, members, and guests to behave in accordance with our mission and our values at all times, respecting the rights and dignity of others. We demonstrate Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
- Dress appropriately for specific activity.
- Speak in respectful tones and refrain from the use of vulgar or derogatory language.
- Resolve conflicts in a respectful, honest and caring manner, never resorting to physical contact or threatening gestures.
- Respect others by refraining from inappropriate behavior in public.
- Respect property of others. Never engage in theft or destruction.
- Create a safe, caring environment.
- Participate in programs to build a healthy spirit, mind and body.
- This is a smoke free facility. Do not use tobacco, narcotics, or alcohol on the YMCA premises.
- Adherence to the YMCA Code of Conduct and regulation is essential. Non-compliance may result in suspension or termination of YMCA membership privileges.