A YMCA full membership gives you so much more than access to the facility. It helps you lead a healthier lifestyle, build relationships, and get a great workout through our programs and equipment. A YMCA membership sets you on the path to good health in spirit, mind, and body, which helps you lead a full and balanced life.
- Free KidZone (drop in babysitting)
- Unlimited use of fitness center
- Free Open Swim and Lap Swim
- Free land and water fitness classes
- AWAY program (Membership honored at other YMCAs at no or reduced rates)
- Member rates on programs and classes
ARMED SERVICES – YMCA OF THE USA
The following are entitled to a free membership as approved by the Armed Services YMCA six months before deployment, during deployment and for six months after personnel return home.
- Deployed National Guard and Reserve Military personnel & their families
- Active duty/Independent Duty Station personnel and their families
- Relocated spouses and families of deployed active duty personnel
- Membership is subject to approval by the Armed Services YMCA.
- For more information contact Military One Source: 800-342-9647.
It is the policy of the Cheyenne Family YMCA that any person listed on the
Wyoming Sex Offender Registry is not allowed in this building as a member or guest.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to Patty Walters, CEO